TOOTH DRAWING - MOLDED TOOTH OPERATION
ORAL IMPLANT APPLICATION
POINTS TO BE CAREFULLY
- The tampon placed on the relevant area should be firmly bitten for 30 minutes, the tampon should not be chewed, must be firmly bitten and then discarded, and then the buffer should not be placed again unless otherwise stated.
- After surgery, avoid spitting and mouth rinsing, if there is a physiological buffer, there is no harm in swallowing excess liquid and saliva in the mouth.
- Something should not be defeated until after the drowsiness has passed since the operation. Water can be consumed 2 hours after the procedure. The first day after passing the drowsy, only warm and soft foods should be preferred, very hot, very cold, granular, acidic, spicy, hard food and pipetted liquid should not be consumed. Shooting area should be kept clean.
- Alcohol and cigarettes should not be used for the first 24 hours. Cigarette may cause deterioration of the clot in the operation area and inflammation of the wound area. Care should be taken not to smoke until the stitches are received in the case of stitching.
- Never touch the area concerned, be irritated by tongue, be tampered with foreign objects, do not make suction, and do not lick the lip. Or pain, abdominal, bleeding can be seen.
- It is normal for the carpet to run as a slight leak for 6 to 24 hours. Accumulated blood should be swallowed without spitting. However, if excessive bleeding occurs or the prescribed period of time is exceeded, your doctor should be consulted.
- If a prescription is made, medicines should be used regularly as described. If the prescription is not written, in case of pain, a pain reliever other than aspirin may be used.
- Accumulation of food residues should be avoided in the area concerned, the cleaner zone. From the next day you should start brushing your teeth with a soft toothbrush and keep your mouth clean and hygienic at the highest level. If gargle is given, it should be used regularly. (The first day should be avoided from mouthwash.) If sewing is done, the area should be protected from irritation until it is received.
- If ice application is recommended, it should be applied to the operation area from the outside for the first 24 hours and 10 minutes intervals. Ice sack / ice gels should not be applied directly to the surface. It should be applied by putting it in your own bag or paper napkin. Otherwise it can cause ice burn in your face. Correct ice application reduces the possibility of swelling and swelling of the face.
- Following the operation, pain, swelling of the face, bruising on the skin, limitation of mouth openness can be observed. It is normal to encounter these situations. These complaints will disappear in about 1 week.
- If the suture has been thrown (after 10 days in accordance with your doctor’s request) we will make an appointment to receive the sutures.
- Do not hesitate to consult your physician in an unusual situation that bother you other than those described.
- Get well soon.
- Smile Design
- Oral, Dental and Chin Surgery
- Implant (Nobel)
- Channel Care
- Child Dentistry
- Lamine Porcelain
- Teeth whitening